How many concrete floors do you have in your home? Take a close look. Are they dull, stained, cracked or chipped? Are they impossible to keep clean, uncomfortable to walk on, and costly to maintain?
Concrete coatings provide the solution you need.
Concrete coatings add a layer of protection to your concrete while giving your floor a completely transformed look. Concrete coatings are also resistant to stains and chemical spills, damage from impacts, and they are much easier to clean and maintain than concrete. Options include:
- Chip Systems: Chip flooring consists of three distinct layers for impressive durability; vinyl chips are added to create a beautiful appearance.
- Solid Color Epoxy: This durable yet cost-effective coating is available in many colors, and since the epoxy is pre-tented, the color is consistent and fade resistant.
- Solid Color Polyurea: Polyurea coatings cost more upfront, but they last four times longer than epoxy.
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Here are five ways you can use concrete floor coatings to make your home look great, and you might be surprised at how much of your daily stress is removed also!
1. Garage Floor Coatings Protect Damage-Prone Concrete
Your garage floors take a beating from many sources: daily parking of vehicles, weather, dirt, oil and gas spills, impacts from dropped tools, and more. Protect one of the most damage prone concrete floors in your home with a durable concrete coating!
2. Basement Floor Coatings Add Beauty to Your Space
Concrete floors aren’t very attractive. If you want your basement to look its best, consider concrete floor coating. Choose from solid color coatings or chip coatings, all of which are available in a variety of colors, patterns, and textures. Your basement will look amazing, and you won’t have to walk across rough, cold concrete anymore.
3. Laundry Room Floor Coatings Make Cleanup a Breeze
If you’re like many people, your laundry room can get messy fast. This is especially true of your laundry room doubles as a mud room. Make cleanup a breeze with concrete coating. These surfaces are stain-resistant and easily cleaned with a mild soap and water.
4. Patio Coatings Offer Curb-Appeal and Slip Resistance
Even the best patio furniture won’t cover up a patio that is dull, cracked, or faded. A quality concrete coating will renew your patio while offering years of protection against weather damage and stains. Make sure that you choose a coating that is UV-resistant; sun-damage will fade low-quality coatings.
5. Entryway Floor Coatings Greet Guests in Style
Throw out that old rug and invest in a beautiful concrete coating! Your entryway will impress your guests, and you will love how easy this high-traffic area is to clean and maintain.
Concrete coatings are gaining ground as a popular home improvement project. Do you want to learn more? Get a free consultation and cost estimate from ETEK Custom Coatings!
Subscribe to Etek Custom Coatings's Blog