Medical facilities have a particular need for flooring that is easy to clean and able to withstand heavy foot traffic, chemicals, and harsh conditions. Whether you’re searching for medical center floor coatings for a Kansas City hospital, laboratory, or medical office, ETEK Custom Coatings has solutions that are perfect for your unique application. Our cost-effective, durable floor coatings look great and have all the safety features you need in a medical environment.
Benefits of Our Medical Center Floor Coatings
There are many flooring options available for medical centers today, but few offer the benefits of our epoxy floor coating system and our polyurea floor coatings. Both have features that make them ideal for any type of medical facility, and our professional flooring specialists will be happy to explain the differences between them, so you can make an informed decision about which is best for your Kansas City, MO or Kansas City, KS medical facility.
Just a few of the popular features of our medical center floor coatings include:
- Fast installations for minimal facility downtime
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Chemical and abrasion resistance
- Lasting durability and UV stability
- Custom colors that can match your facility or logo
- Superior slip resistance (polyurea)
- Consistent coverage for large areas (epoxy)
Our floor coatings are strong and dependable and will deliver superior performance for years to come. Both our polyurea and epoxy finishing systems use a 3-coat process:
- Polyurea floor coatings include a polyurea basecoat and primer, a full broadcast of dry sand, and a tinted topcoat. An optional second topcoat is also available for increased durability.
- Commercial epoxy floor coatings include a single comp primer, a 100% solid and high-build epoxy coat, and a top coat.
Get a Free On-Site Estimate for Your New Medical Center Floor
ETEK Custom Coatings is the premier choice for commercial flooring solutions that stand up to the heavy wear and tear of busy medical facilities. Give us a call to speak with a member of our team about your new flooring system, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free, on-site estimate!