When you think of the garage floors in your Olathe, KS neighborhood, you probably picture plain, unfinished concrete with more than a few cracks and chips. Although concrete is an immensely popular choice for garage floors, it’s far from the best option! Instead of relying on a standard material that deteriorates quickly and looks bland at best, consider the innovative and attractive garage floor coatings of ETEK Custom Coatings.
Made of specially formulated epoxy or polyurea, our Olathe garage floor coatings not only exceed the style and durability of traditional materials—they also offer the following benefits:
- Custom choices for gloss, color, and texture
- Strong chemical, impact, and abrasion resistance
- Safety features including anti-slip finishes
- Lasting durability backed by warranty
- Rapid curing options
- Installations in as little as a single day!
Protect Your Olathe Home With 4x Stronger Epoxy Garage Floor Coatings
Although all of our Olathe and Kansas City, KS garage floor coating systems are proven to improve the durability of your home, they each come with slightly different features and advantages. That means that regardless of your preferences in style, texture, price, or impact resistance, ETEK Custom Coatings has the right garage flooring system for you:
- Chip: A lightly textured surface, granite-like appearance, and high shine make chip flooring a beautiful addition to any space.
- Solid Color Epoxy: A high-quality yet budget-friendly material, our epoxy garage floor coatings are UV-stable and resistant to chemicals and abrasions.
- Solid Color Polyurea: For the ultimate in durability, nothing beats our polyurea garage floor coatings. Four times stronger than epoxy, our proprietary polyurea can withstand freeze-and-thaw cycles and can come with a slip-resistant finish.
Learn More About Our Innovative Garage Flooring System
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the options available for your new garage flooring system, don’t stress—get in touch with ETEK Custom Coatings today! We never install just any old floor coating; we always provide guidance so that every homeowner can choose the perfect system for their specific needs. Whether you prefer the affordability of epoxy or the superior strength of polyurea garage floor coatings, we’ll help you make an educated choice with confidence.
To get started with a new, durable garage flooring system in your Kansas City home, call us today and speak with a friendly flooring specialist. If you’re ready for a free consultation and cost estimate, submit our quick and easy online form now!